Akechi Katana | Iaito Practice sword | Handmade Samurai Sword
- Send to friend
- Customer feedback
PRODUCT ON PRE-SALE WITH LIMITED AVILABILITY
PRE-ORDER IT TODAY!
DELIVERY : END OF SEPTEMBER 2019
- Akechi Katana is a strong and heavy Samurai Sword, perfect for those who are looking a for a Katana the reminds a battlefield sword
- The Koshirae is a fatihful reproduction of a piece preserved in the Tokyo National Museum
- Top quality Katana Iaito sword, heavy and balanced, designed exclusively for the practice of Iaido, Kendo and Kenjutsu.
- Shihozume kitae 1045+1060+1095 high carbon steel clay tempered blade without Bohi and real Hamon "Gunome Choji" style
- Full tang blade secured to the tsuka with two Mekugi (bamboo pins)
- Black silk Tsukaito, alternate Hineri Maki style Tsukamaki with Hishigami and black real ray skin Samegawa
- Black laquered Saya with Kurikata, Kojiri and Koiguchi made of real buffalo horn
- SUPPLIED WITHOUT SAGEO
- Supplied with a elegant burgundy cotton bag
- Perfectly balanced and suitable for beginners and experts
- This product has passed the YariNoHanzo quality control
GET A FREE KATANA KAKE WITH THIS KATANA!
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING IMAGE, CHOOSE YOUR FREE KATANA KAKE AND LET US KNOW THE ONE YOUR PREFER ON THE ORDER "NOTES"