Dotanuki Iaito Katana | Iaito Practice sword | Handmade Samurai Sword
- Send to friend
- Customer feedback
- Dotanuki is a special type of Katana swords used by Samurai during Bakumatsu Era (Between 1853 and 1867)
- Simple Koshirae conceived for the practice of Iaido, Kenjutsu, Kendo or any other classical Koryu
- Maru kitae 1060 high carbon steel clay tempered blade with Bohi and real Hamon "Suguha" style
- Full tang blade secured to the tsuka with two Mekugi (bamboo pins)
- Black silk Tsukaito, alternate Hinerimaki style Tsukamaki with Hishigami and real ray skin Samegawa
- Black laquered Saya with Kurikata, Kojiri and Koiguchi made of real buffalo horn
- SUPPLIED WITHOUT SAGEO
- Supplied with a elegant burgundy cotton bag
- Perfectly balanced and suitable for beginners and experts
- This product has passed the YariNoHanzo quality control
GET A FREE KATANA KAKE WITH THIS KATANA!
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING IMAGE, CHOOSE YOUR FREE KATANA KAKE AND LET US KNOW THE ONE YOUR PREFER ON THE ORDER "NOTES"