Kamakiri Katana | Iaito Practice sword | Handmade Samurai Sword
- Send to friend
- Customer feedback
- Top quality Katana Iaito sword perfect for the practice of Iaido, Kendo and Kenjutsu
- Elegant Kamakiri (Praying mantis) Koshirae accurately reproduced on pieces preserved in various Japanese museum
- Maru kitae 1095 high carbon steel clay tempered blade with Bohi and real Hamon "Gunome Choji" style
- Full tang blade secured to the tsuka with two Mekugi (bamboo pins)
- Brown silk Tsukaito, alternate Hinerimaki style Tsukamaki with Hishigami and real ray skin Samegawa
- Black laquered Saya with Kurikata, Kojiri and Koiguchi made of real buffalo horn
- SUPPLIED WITHOUT SAGEO
- Supplied with a elegant burgundy cotton bag
- Perfectly balanced and suitable for beginners and experts
- This product has passed the YariNoHanzo quality control
GET A FREE KATANA KAKE WITH THIS KATANA!
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING IMAGE, CHOOSE YOUR FREE KATANA KAKE AND LET US KNOW THE ONE YOUR PREFER ON THE ORDER "NOTES"