New special offers are available!
Kamei Katana | Iaito Practice sword | Handmade Samurai Sword
- Send to friend
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
- The Koshirae of Kaei Katana is a fatihful reproduction of various pieces preserved in Japanese museums
- Top quality Katana Iaito sword, perfectly balanced, designed exclusively for the practice of Iaido, Kendo and Kenjutsu.
- Soshu kitae 1045+1060+1095 high carbon steel clay tempered blade without Bohi and real Hamon "Gunome Choji" style
- Full tang blade secured to the tsuka with two Mekugi (bamboo pins)
- Blue silk Tsukait, alternate Hinerimaki style Tsukamaki with Hishigami and real ray skin Samegawa
- Black laquered Saya fully wrapped with rattan, and Kurikata, Kojiri and Koiguchi made of real buffalo horn
- SUPPLIED WITHOUT SAGEO
- Supplied with a elegant burgundy cotton bag
- Perfectly balanced and suitable for beginners and experts
- This product has passed the YariNoHanzo quality control
GET A FREE KATANA KAKE WITH THIS KATANA!
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING IMAGE, CHOOSE YOUR FREE KATANA KAKE AND LET US KNOW THE ONE YOUR PREFER ON THE ORDER "NOTES"
There have been no reviewsAdd your own review