Nami Katana | Iaito Practice sword | Handmade Samurai Sword
- Send to friend
- Customers also bought
- The elegance of the Nami (waves) Koshiare makes this Katana one of the most appreciated by collectors
- The blade shape and measurements of Nami Katana are unique in YariNoHanzo cataloge.
- Top quality Katana Iaito sword, perfectly balanced, designed exclusively for the practice of Iaido, Kendo and Kenjutsu.
- Maru kitae 1095 high carbon steel clay tempered blade without Bohi, O-Kissaki and real Hamon "Gunome Choji" style
- Full tang blade secured to the tsuka with two Mekugi (bamboo pins)
- Black silk Tsukaito, alternate Hinerimaki style Tsukamaki with Hishigami and real ray skin Samegawa
- Elegant Koshirae with "Nami" (waves) themed Tsuba, Fuchi and Kashira
- Black laquered Saya with Kurikata, Kojiri and Koiguchi made of real buffalo horn
- SUPPLIED WITHOUT SAGEO
- Supplied with a elegant burgundy cotton bag
- Perfectly balanced and suitable for beginners and experts
- This product has passed the YariNoHanzo quality control
GET A FREE KATANA KAKE WITH THIS KATANA!
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING IMAGE, CHOOSE YOUR FREE KATANA KAKE AND LET US KNOW THE ONE YOUR PREFER ON THE ORDER "NOTES"