Nodachi | Iaito Practice sword | Handmade Samurai Sword
- Send to friend
- Customer feedback
- Nodachi (field sword) inspred by the ones used by Samurai of feudal Japan.
- The blade of the Nodachi is very long but not too heavy in order to be used for practice
- Maru kitae 1060 high carbon steel blade with Bohi
- Full tang blade secured to the tsuka with two Mekugi (bamboo pins)
- Black cotton Tsukaito, alternate Tsukamaki and real ray skin Samegawa
- Traditional style Mokko Tsuba conceived for practice
- Black lacquered wood Saya
- SUPPLIED WITHOUT SAGEO
- Perfectly balanced and suitable for beginners and experts
- This product has passed the YariNoHanzo quality control
Buy this Katana and you will receive a single Katana Kake as a GIFT
Sep 8, 2017
This customer purchased the item at our site.