New special offers are available!
Oni Tanto | Practice sword | Handmade Samurai Sword
- Send to friend
- Customer feedback
- Oni Tanto is a masterpiece and it's the most appreciated Tanto of YariNoHanzo Superior series
- The Koshirae represents various types of Oni, Hannya and Futen and it's inspired on various pieces preserved in Japanese museums
- Kobuse kitae 1060+1095 high carbon steel clay tempered blade with Bohi and real Hamon "Gunome Choji" style
- Full tang blade secured to the tsuka with one Mekugi (bamboo pins)
- High quality leather Tsukagawa made in Italy, alternate Hinerimaki style Tsukamaki with Hishigami and black real ray skin Samegawa
- Black laquered Saya with Kojiri and Koiguchi made of real buffalo horn and "Hannya" (demon) themed metal Kurkata.
- SUPPLIED WITHOUT SAGEO
- Supplied with an high quality hemp bag from YariNoHanzo Handame line
- Perfectly balanced and suitable for beginners and experts
- This product has passed the YariNoHanzo quality control
There have been no reviewsAdd your own review