Oni Katana | Iaito Practice sword | Handmade Samurai Sword
- Send to friend
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
- Oni Katana is a masterpiece and it's the most appreciated Katana of YariNoHanzo Superior series
- The Koshirae represents various types of Oni, Hannya and Futen and it's inspired on various pieces preserved in Japanese museums
- Top quality Katana Iaito sword, perfectly balanced, designed exclusively for the practice of Iaido, Kendo and Kenjutsu.
- Kobuse kitae 1060+1095 high carbon steel clay tempered blade with Bohi and real Hamon "Gunome Choji" style
- Full tang blade secured to the tsuka with two Mekugi (bamboo pins)
- High quality leather Tsukagawa made in Italy, alternate Hinerimaki style Tsukamaki with Hishigami and black real ray skin Samegawa
- Black laquered Saya with Kojiri and Koiguchi made of real buffalo horn and "Hannya" (demon) themed metal Kurkata.
- Kogatana with "oni" themed Kozuka
- SUPPLIED WITHOUT SAGEO
- Supplied with a elegant burgundy cotton bag
- Perfectly balanced and suitable for beginners and experts
- This product has passed the YariNoHanzo quality control
GET A FREE KATANA KAKE WITH THIS KATANA!
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING IMAGE, CHOOSE YOUR FREE KATANA KAKE AND LET US KNOW THE ONE YOUR PREFER ON THE ORDER "NOTES"